News from the group
HRH The Prince of Wales visited Britain’s largest privately owned local weekly newspaper group today (13th December) to celebrate the 125th anniversary of one of its publications, Brecon & Radnor Express.
More information about Tindle Newspapers Ltd
Now in the Newspaper Society's list of the 10 biggest UK publishers, Tindle Newspapers is still helmed by Sir Ray Tindle, who began the group with £300 demob money given to soldiers at the end of the Second World War and was knighted in 1994 for his services to the newspaper industry.
Latest headines from across our newspapers
- SIDMOUTH: Call for ‘missing pieces’ of history - Pulmans Weekly News
- SEATON: Calls to find new football pitch - Pulmans Weekly News
- OTTERY: ‘Black alerts’ fuel hospital anger - Pulmans Weekly News
- HONITON: Town bus at risk from ‘mad’ cuts - Pulmans Weekly News
- COLYTON: Parish councillors object to more houses at Yaffles - Pulmans Weekly News
- AXMINSTER: Revamped HQ for police and fire crew nearing completion - Pulmans Weekly News
- Poisoned Spy looked like bone marrow patient - Potters Bar Press
- Poisoned Spy looked like bone marrow patient - Barnet & Whetstone Press
- Poisoned Spy looked like bone marrow patient - Edgware & Mill Hill Press