News from the group
HRH The Prince of Wales visited Britain’s largest privately owned local weekly newspaper group today (13th December) to celebrate the 125th anniversary of one of its publications, Brecon & Radnor Express.
More information about Tindle Newspapers Ltd
Now in the Newspaper Society's list of the 10 biggest UK publishers, Tindle Newspapers is still helmed by Sir Ray Tindle, who began the group with £300 demob money given to soldiers at the end of the Second World War and was knighted in 1994 for his services to the newspaper industry.
Latest headines from across our newspapers
- OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD - Mercury
- FUN-RAISER - Mercury
- Crossrail is right on track - Mercury
- It's looking up for amazing acrobatics - Mercury
- We're fighting on to try to save our lifeline centres - Mercury
- ‘We welcome all at Charlton’ - Mercury
- NEW MP LISTS HIS PRIORITIES - Mercury
- 'YOUR CASH IS REALLY VITAL' - Mercury
- Big Breakfast success! - East Cornwall Times