News from the group
HRH The Prince of Wales visited Britain’s largest privately owned local weekly newspaper group today (13th December) to celebrate the 125th anniversary of one of its publications, Brecon & Radnor Express.
More information about Tindle Newspapers Ltd
Now in the Newspaper Society's list of the 10 biggest UK publishers, Tindle Newspapers is still helmed by Sir Ray Tindle, who began the group with £300 demob money given to soldiers at the end of the Second World War and was knighted in 1994 for his services to the newspaper industry.
Latest headines from across our newspapers
- Get on trail of our talented artists - Chingford Times
- NTW’s unique theatrical experience celebrates Patagonia 150 anniversary - Glamorgan Gem Ltd
- Is this the only way to travel in the West? - Sunday Independent
- Indy on the Move - Sunday Independent
- Improve Your Credit Rating - Sunday Independent
- Deirdre’s Final Farewell - Sunday Independent
- WIN! WIN! WIN! - Sunday Independent
- Bridge works - The Cornish Times
- Calls for action to improve park - The Cornish Times