News from the group
HRH The Prince of Wales visited Britain’s largest privately owned local weekly newspaper group today (13th December) to celebrate the 125th anniversary of one of its publications, Brecon & Radnor Express.
More information about Tindle Newspapers Ltd
Now in the Newspaper Society's list of the 10 biggest UK publishers, Tindle Newspapers is still helmed by Sir Ray Tindle, who began the group with £300 demob money given to soldiers at the end of the Second World War and was knighted in 1994 for his services to the newspaper industry.
Latest headines from across our newspapers
- Squatter 'got into house through cat flap', court hears - Mid-Devon Advertiser
- Couple buying stolen goods caught by undercover act - Dawlish Newspapers
- 'COME CLEAN ON RIGHT TO BUY...' - South London Press
- Memorial details revealed on Lee Rigby murder anniversary - South London Press
- Festival comedy stars test the waters on board the Cutty Sark - South London Press
- I felt like a princess as I accepted my award... - South London Press
- Celebrating breastfeeding - South London Press
- Night buses under review - South London Press
- Hunt for 'fat man' concentrates in bay - Mid-Devon Advertiser