News from the group
HRH The Prince of Wales visited Britain’s largest privately owned local weekly newspaper group today (13th December) to celebrate the 125th anniversary of one of its publications, Brecon & Radnor Express.
More information about Tindle Newspapers Ltd
Now in the Newspaper Society's list of the 10 biggest UK publishers, Tindle Newspapers is still helmed by Sir Ray Tindle, who began the group with £300 demob money given to soldiers at the end of the Second World War and was knighted in 1994 for his services to the newspaper industry.
Latest headines from across our newspapers
- Man charged with theft - The Ross Gazette
- Exclusive Indy Reader Offer - Sunday Independent
- Glastonbury Round-Up - Sunday Independent
- Help for West War Hero - Sunday Independent
- Peter Trego on his ‘Unforgettable’ Benefit Year - Sunday Independent
- Find The Ball £43000 - Sunday Independent
- Man attacked in?town - Surrey and Hants News
- Robbery at shop - Surrey and Hants News
- Their carriages (and fire engines and scooters) await - Surrey and Hants News