News from the group
HRH The Prince of Wales visited Britain’s largest privately owned local weekly newspaper group today (13th December) to celebrate the 125th anniversary of one of its publications, Brecon & Radnor Express.
More information about Tindle Newspapers Ltd
Now in the Newspaper Society's list of the 10 biggest UK publishers, Tindle Newspapers is still helmed by Sir Ray Tindle, who began the group with £300 demob money given to soldiers at the end of the Second World War and was knighted in 1994 for his services to the newspaper industry.
Latest headines from across our newspapers
- Fears over loss of car parking - The Midsomer Norton, Radstock & District Journal
- East London Christmas tree festival - Yellow Advertiser
- Major success - for free to use community room - Yellow Advertiser
- Police 'shop' inside Liberty shopping centre - Yellow Advertiser
- New banking scheme stops fraudsters - Yellow Advertiser
- Peeved at Parking - Yellow Advertiser
- Students celebrate academic achievements - The Midsomer Norton, Radstock & District Journal
- NHS workers on second four-hour strike over pay - Edgware & Mill Hill Press
- NHS workers on second four-hour strike over pay - Potters Bar Press