News from the group
HRH The Prince of Wales visited Britain’s largest privately owned local weekly newspaper group today (13th December) to celebrate the 125th anniversary of one of its publications, Brecon & Radnor Express.
More information about Tindle Newspapers Ltd
Now in the Newspaper Society's list of the 10 biggest UK publishers, Tindle Newspapers is still helmed by Sir Ray Tindle, who began the group with £300 demob money given to soldiers at the end of the Second World War and was knighted in 1994 for his services to the newspaper industry.
Latest headines from across our newspapers
- Lunch with a view for tennis star Henman - Bude & Stratton Post
- Cooking up a breakfast treat for carnival - Camelford & Delabole Post
- Theft of chapel lead over Easter weekend - Holsworthy Post
- Slimmers aid hospice - Cornish & Devon Post
- Charity centre’s TLC brings Bella back to health — now she needs a home - Holsworthy Post
- AM raises concerns over Powys homecare changes - Brecon & Radnor Express