- Defending the freedom of the press
- The 'Magnificient Seven'
- NUJ Congratulates Tindle on launch of Chingford Times
- Launch of Paid-for Hyperlocal Paper
- Enfield Facts
- NUJ Strike at Enfield
- New Newspaper for Lambeth
- The Forester Branches Out
- Tindle acquires The Forester
- Three New London Titles
- Three 150th Anniversaries
- Tindle Launches Out of Recession
- Faringdon Community Award for local paper
- Increased Online Revenue Expectations
- Tindle Newspapers Announces Bonus for Entire Staff
- We will survive with flags flying
- 'Never surrender' motto sees Sir Ray Tindle to the top
- Sir Ray Tindle makes 'finest hour' speech to staff
- It is a fight we must win
- Local hero
New Newspaper for Lambeth
Monday, 28 March 2011
London sees the launch of a new local community newspaper this week in the form of The Lambeth Post which will circulate from the Oxo Tower on the banks of the Thames to Streatham Vale in the South. The Post comes from the South London Press group of titles published by Tindle Newspapers.
The Lambeth Post, written and produced locally within the borough of Lambeth, will be delivered free door to door and available on pick-up around the area every Thursday. It will cover the area alongside its sister paper, the paid-for South London Press, published Tuesday and Friday. The South London Press, London’s biggest selling local weekly newspaper, launched a new edition for Brixton only last Autumn.
Tindle Newspapers publishes more than 200 newspapers in England & Wales, many of them between 100 and 200 years old.